- GCP Blog
- Jun .21 . 2018
I’ve been so busy lately with getting the last of my furniture moved into the new place that I’ve gotten a little sidetrack. Now that everything is finally winding down I can finally catch back up. Below I will share things that I would like to do before the time I’ve turned 30. Which only gives me a few years, but plenty enough time to finish them. They are in no particular order, by the way.
- Get my degree. Nothing seems sweeter than the taste of the accomplishment after all of the hard work I put into my education. That Masters is callin’ my name and soon after my Doctorate.
- Whale watching. Something about being in the open blue and watching the majestic creatures that God has created makes my heart flutter. Plus, I’ve never actually seen a whale.
- Create my own nonprofit organization that revolves around amputees of all ages, especially in South East Texas. Fun fact: The closest Amputee Coalition to the Houston/Beaumont area is in Fort Worth, Texas. Whyyyyy
- Get married. Cliché, I know. But who wouldn’t want to share a life with the person that makes their soul happy? All that AND you get to share the same last name? Yes, please.
- Eeek, I am a complete pansy when it comes to heights, so this will be a huge thing for me. But I’ve had it on my bucket list since before I can even remember. So, I figure, why not?
- Run. Running seems like a bit of a reach where I am at right now, but with hard work and determination, I’ll get there.